A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Help your pet store manager collect her escaped animals!
Find all the animals by rotating the world; be careful, your manager’s memory of the pets may be a little foggy…
Turnin’ Tail was made by GISP 0011: Video Game Development in partnership with Brown RISD Game Developers, a student-run club with students from both Brown University and RISD.
BRGD Spring 2020 Project
- Use the WASD to move up, left, down, and right
- Use Arrow Keys to rotate the world
- Press F to pick up and drop items
- Jump using SPACEBAR
- Heidi Erwin - Producer, Technical Designer
- Zackary Entwistle - Music/SFX
- Morgan Evans - 3D Environment
- Jeff Katz - 2D Art / Animation
- Hannah Kim - Concept, 2D and 3D Art
- Sage Matsushima - 3D Assets / Programming
- Yoohyun Park - 2D Art
- Carlos Perez-Ruiz - Programmer
- Sadie Shipton - Concept and 2D Art
- Daniel Smith - UI, Animation, Cleanup
- Dain Woods - Programmer
- Jeff Huang - Professor, Mentor, Chicken Farmer
- The game will be updated in its final form by the end of Tuesday, 5/5!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.